Depending on the particular question, Unitarians, Episcopalians, Jews, and Atheists come out on top, and evangelicals and Pentecostals are at the bottom.
There are several immediately obvious questions:
- Does pentecostalism make you dumb, or are dumb people attracted to pentecostalism?
- Same with education.
- Is the fact that 15% of people change religions related to this?.
- Is the heritability of religiosity related to the heritability of IQ?
- Are there public policy implications? (It sure argues for the continued separation of church and state.)
- Why in the world would Baha'i score so low in their SATs?